ADDENBROOK (WEST JORDAN)
All requests must be processed online. Click on the button below to being the ordering process:
Need Insurance: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The insurance is in the name of Addenbrook HOA.
Each homeowner has free access to their HOA Documents on their TownSQ app. A link to the app is available below by clicking on TownSQ. The homeowner would need to register, if they haven’t already done so, to access the documents, that include the most recent financials, minutes, reserve study, governing documents, rules and policies, etc. If a homeowner doesn’t remember their account number (needed to register), email email@example.com.
If a homeowner will not provide these documents to their realtor/lender/title company or buyer, documents can then be ordered online by clicking on the Homewise link below.
Addenbrook is one HOA (no sub-Association).
Addenbrook is a 36 paired single family home community, with homes sharing one wall. The HOA is responsible for front yard maintenance and a playground.
Each Owner is responsible for their fenced yard area, if any, home (exterior and interior) and drains within the yard, including proper care/draining of rain gutters. Owners are also responsible for snow removal on individual driveways, walkways and porches.
- Full Service Management
- Financial Only Services
- The HOA Solutions Difference
- HOA FAQs
- About Us
- Contact Us
- HOA Documents
- Your HOA Website
- Arbors at Independence (Bluffdale)
- Cobalt Village (Bluffdale)
- East Riverwalk (Midvale)
- Evans Ranch (Eagle Mountain)
- Independence at the Point Master (Bluffdale)
- Oak Hollow (Eagle Mountain)
- Reserve at Crimson Ridge (Eden)
- Richens Townhomes aka Alchemy Hill (Draper)
- Riverfront (South Salt Lake)
- Valentine Estates (Woods Cross)
- Steely Terrace (West Valley City)
- Shamrock (Woods Cross)
- The Grove at Haven Dell (Herriman)
- Starside AKA Picket Ln (Stansbury Park)
- Three Forks (West Valley City)
- Area Serviced
- Addenbrook (West Jordan)
- Gansen Lane (West Jordan)
- Heritage 76 (Bluffdale)