SHAMROCK (WOODS CROSS)
All requests must be processed online. Click on the button below to being the ordering process:
Need Insurance: email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The insurance is in the name of Shamrock HOA.
Each homeowner has free access to their HOA Documents on their TownSQ app. A link to the app is available below by clicking on TownSQ. The homeowner would need to register, if they haven’t already done so, to access the documents, that include the most recent financials, minutes, reserve study, governing documents, rules and policies, etc. If a homeowner doesn’t remember their account number (needed to register), email email@example.com.
If a homeowner will not provide these documents to their realtor/lender/title company or buyer, documents can then be ordered online by clicking on the Homewise link below.
Shamrock is responsible for landscape maintenance along Redwood and a retention pond area within the community. There are also 8 Lots on private roads, which the HOA maintains. Be sure to review the budget for a line item by line item explanation of what the budget covers. The 8 Lots on private roads are listed on the budget.
Streets that are in Shamrock:
Mountain View Blvd
- Full Service Management
- Financial Only Services
- The HOA Solutions Difference
- HOA FAQs
- About Us
- Contact Us
- HOA Documents
- Your HOA Website
- Arbors at Independence (Bluffdale)
- Cobalt Village (Bluffdale)
- East Riverwalk (Midvale)
- Evans Ranch (Eagle Mountain)
- Independence at the Point Master (Bluffdale)
- Oak Hollow (Eagle Mountain)
- Reserve at Crimson Ridge (Eden)
- Richens Townhomes aka Alchemy Hill (Draper)
- Riverfront (South Salt Lake)
- Valentine Estates (Woods Cross)
- Steely Terrace (West Valley City)
- Shamrock (Woods Cross)
- The Grove at Haven Dell (Herriman)
- Starside AKA Picket Ln (Stansbury Park)
- Three Forks (West Valley City)
- Area Serviced