STARSIDE AKA PICKET LANE (STANSBURY PARK)
All requests must be processed online. Click on the button below to being the ordering process:
Need Insurance: email email@example.com.
The insurance is in the name of Starside Phase 1 Parcel 9 HOA.
Each homeowner has free access to their HOA Documents on their TownSQ app. A link to the app is available below by clicking on TownSQ. The homeowner would need to register, if they haven’t already done so, to access the documents, that include the most recent financials, minutes, reserve study, governing documents, rules and policies, etc. If a homeowner doesn’t remember their account number (needed to register), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a homeowner will not provide these documents to their realtor/lender/title company or buyer, documents can then be ordered online by clicking on the Homewise link below.
Starside is responsible for the park on Starside Dr/Sky Heights Ct. Be sure to review the budget for a line item by line item explanation of what the budget covers.
Streets that are in Starside (these streets are all public, and maintained by the City):
Sky Heights Ct
Sky Heights Dr
Star Discovery Way
Sunset Ridge Ct
Valley Point Way
- Full Service Management
- Financial Only Services
- The HOA Solutions Difference
- HOA FAQs
- About Us
- Contact Us
- HOA Documents
- Your HOA Website
- Arbors at Independence (Bluffdale)
- Cobalt Village (Bluffdale)
- East Riverwalk (Midvale)
- Evans Ranch (Eagle Mountain)
- Independence at the Point Master (Bluffdale)
- Oak Hollow (Eagle Mountain)
- Reserve at Crimson Ridge (Eden)
- Richens Townhomes aka Alchemy Hill (Draper)
- Riverfront (South Salt Lake)
- Valentine Estates (Woods Cross)
- Steely Terrace (West Valley City)
- Shamrock (Woods Cross)
- The Grove at Haven Dell (Herriman)
- Starside AKA Picket Ln (Stansbury Park)
- Three Forks (West Valley City)
- Area Serviced
- Addenbrook (West Jordan)
- Gansen Lane (West Jordan)
- Heritage 76 (Bluffdale)